Difference between revisions of "System Blockade"
(translating site -System Blockade- / finished)
Latest revision as of 20:15, 19 February 2017
Blockade von Systemen
Every ship with the Blockade-Ability rises the Blockade-Value randomly by 1 to 20. That means with approx. 10 ships you should reach mostly a Blockade-Value of 100%.
The Blockade is calculated every round. That means an ongoing Blockade only works if you don't give new orders to your ships. (their order must be always the Shipcommand Blockade.
Die Blockade-Eigenschaft haben (bisher nur Schiffstypen 7 bis 10 = Kreuzer, Schwerer Zerstörer, Schwerer Kreuzer, Kampfschiff): The Blockade-Ability have (at the mment only Shiptype 7 to 10 = Cruiser, Heavy Destroyer, Heavy Cruiser, Battleship):
- Terran: Agamemnon, Firefly, Ignition, Panslaight, Patton
- Heyoun: Wokatorn
- Khaoron: Damnation, Diablo, Dungeon
- Rotharian: none (Blockade doesn't fit the philosophy of the cloacked, sneaky attacks)
- Cartare: Fjodor, Leonid, Semjon
- Omega: Da'unor Cruiser, Omega
- Heraklets: Herok
- Vawdor: Vawri
- Vikarmo: Vik
- Vulmar: D'kar, K'tyr, P'tec
- Zhordanians: Exocren
- the system can't use the Stellar Depot
- the system can't participate on the global Stock Market
- all in- and outgoing Trade- and Ressourceroutes will be closed/freezed (Quelle: SystemMenuView.cpp)
- Distributors in the affected system don't work anymore (Quelle: SystemMenuView.cpp)
- its not possible anymore to Scrap Buildings (Quelle: SystemMenuView.cpp)
Is the procentual Block-Value higher than or equal 100% no Shipyards will work and the affected productions are 0.
- Block-Value: http://www.forum.birth-of-the-empires.de/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2283
- Block-Ability from Ships and their effects: http://www.forum.birth-of-the-empires.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=731&hilit=blockade