View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 02 May 2024, 18:30

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Introduce 
Crewman

Hello, i wanted to introduce myself, a friend of mine showed me the stuff you have been working on and this is just a fantastic answer to prayer!! for so many years ive been talking to people about botf 2 and i still play the original after all these years. And whats more, we've also said "yeah but they would make a new one crap and it would be all new stuff and wrong!" but i see here you guys are wanting to create an accurate canon version with all the liscences to the different series! <sigh> im glad ive seen the day.

Anyway before being labeled as off topic and wrong forum, i wanted to just say that i would love to help where ever i can. I can offer, if you require it - any web service (if you need to host stuff i have a web server you can use), i would love to do voice acting, i do alot of impressions and im english so that might be useful (especially if you want bad guys!), writting (i have an embarrassing knowledge of star trek stuff and have all the back ground books, blue prints and everything else, i might be a little rusting now a few years later but it wouldnt take a second to get back into it) and besides, im quite good at english. also, if anything needs photoshopping, textures and thing like that i would be able to help out with. i would love to help out, that would be great!

09 Jan 2010, 19:47
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

Hey Tomorrownight, welcome to the forums! :smile:

We've got plenty of job openings, so just check out the stickied threads at the top of the list in this jobs forum area. We need 3D modellers, 2D artists, writers, translators, programmers...and yes, we do need voice actors. There's a thread for that too. :winkthumb:

If you want to work in any of these areas, check out their relevant thread and we'll let you know what you can do.

By the way, if you still play BOTF, you might want to check out ArmadaFleetCommand.com. AFC used to be our parent forum until January last year when we split away due to server problems. AFC is pretty much the only BOTF community there is, and it's still going from strength to strength. You'll find plenty of mods and multiplayer matches on there whilst you wait for Supremacy. AFC actually has twice as many people registered on their forums as we do.

09 Jan 2010, 19:57
Profile WWW
Ship Engineer
Ship Engineer

Location: Space is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence!
Welcome Tom,

Thanks for the offer to help. I will send you a PM with something you can look at for a Photoshop project.

Here is a link explaining what we need for voice acting at in Star Trek Supremacy.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2565&start=0

Here are links to some of the recordings we already have for the game. As we would like a variety of voice to play during a prolonged game those races with the least number of voice actors are the places we need the most help.

Cardassian

Klingon

Federation

Dominion

Romulan

09 Jan 2010, 20:12
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]