View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 22:54

Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Race pictures for the game (2.5 mb loading) 
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Sheliak

The Sheliak are R-3 class lifeforms from the Shelia star system. The Sheliak have the appearance of a group of black, mucous-secreting folds. They are highly advanced technologically. Their ships are on par with those of other races. They have a very complex language and are very exacting and legalistic. They consider most humanoids to be inferior forms of life and will not hesitate to eliminate humanoids if they are a nuisance to them. They are led by the Sheliak Corporate. They are reclusive and intolerant of others and tend to avoid contact with other races unless absolutely necessary.

06 Dec 2004, 01:47
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Okeey i have added the discriptions, sorry i wasn't of much help the past few days. :oops:

Q: The trial never ended. We never reached a verdict. But now we have. You're guilty. Picard: Guilty of what? Q:Of being inferior.

06 Dec 2004, 09:32
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

The Edo

The Edo are a friendly humanoid race, with no intention to either use or develop space flight. This humanoid race maintain high penalties of executions for would-be offenders. This humanoid race tries to keep the love, health and sensual pleasures among their species as high as possible. The technology level of the Edo is at an average level, but they don’t need it to defend themselves. The Edo race is namely protected by their “god�, a super-entity in orbit around the planet. This enormous space entity is living in two dimensions at the same time, and will do anything to protect the Edo.

Q: The trial never ended. We never reached a verdict. But now we have. You're guilty. Picard: Guilty of what? Q:Of being inferior.

06 Dec 2004, 19:34
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Flaxians

Flaxians are a humanoid race from the planet Flaxia. They are dark-skinned and are often seen with dark hair. The Flaxians are masters in assassinations, and they regard assassinations as a legitimate activity. Flaxians belief that a violent death will bring great fortune and luck for the next life. Their favourite types of assassinations are: micro explosives, multiple stage poisons or Remat detonators. Flaxians prefer the peace with other race, and many independent Flaxians have worked for other species. They don't have a great military, but when needed they can defend themselves even after they have been subjugated.

Last edited by iwulff on 07 Dec 2004, 08:41, edited 2 times in total.

06 Dec 2004, 19:49
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Bre'ellians

The Bre'ellians are a race from Bre'el IV, who have an appearance characterized by their blunt noses, deep-set eyes, and knobbed crania. They have an average level of technology and are capable of warp flight, although they tend not to use starships. They tend to keep friendly relations with most races they have contact with.

This is a REALLY short description, there's no info at all about these people.

07 Dec 2004, 02:44
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Mokra

The Mokra are a militaristic race. They are ruled by the repressive and strict governing of the Mokra Order. Their governing philosophy is to crush anyone who resists their rule. They are technologically advanced and have warp capabilities. Their starships are made for combat, with heavy armaments and strong shielding. They tend to think of themkselves as superior. Their repressive and military nature usually puts them at odds with other species.

07 Dec 2004, 02:59
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Sikarians

The Sikarians are a friendly and generous people from the planet Sikaris. They are a technologically advanced society, especially in transporter technology. The Sikarian's starships are mainly used to contact others, as they have little interest in military rule. The Sikarian culture prizes stories greatly. They have a system of laws that closely resembles the Prime Directive of the Federation. The Sikarians try to make allies of the other races they come in contact with.

07 Dec 2004, 03:15
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Voth

The Voth are a reptilian species that descended from dinosaurs, specifically hadrosaurs, that migrated from Earth 70 million years in the past. They are technologically advanced, having cloaking and large mass transporter technology. They have vast starships, aptly called city ships, that are many kilometers long and capable of very fast speeds. The Voth believe in a document called the Voth Doctrine, that holds that they evolved on the world they settled on and that they are superior to all other races. They are repressive of all beliefs to the contrary and have developed isolationist tendencies.

07 Dec 2004, 03:23
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

In your post about the Voth and the Sikarians you have mentioned earth and the Federation. We should leave that out, and if neccesairy replace it with something perhaps. Anyway these discriptions are not only for the Federation.

07 Dec 2004, 10:55
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

ok, ill change them around

The Voth

The Voth are a reptilian species that descended from dinosaurs, specifically hadrosaurs, that migrated into space 70 million years in the past. They are technologically advanced, having cloaking and large mass transporter technology. They have vast starships, aptly called city ships, that are many kilometers long and capable of very fast speeds. The Voth believe in a document called the Voth Doctrine, that holds that they evolved on the world they settled on and that they are superior to all other races. They are repressive of all beliefs to the contrary and have developed isolationist tendencies.

The Sikarians

The Sikarians are a friendly and generous people from the planet Sikaris. They are a technologically advanced society, especially in transporter technology. The Sikarian's starships are mainly used to contact others, as they have little interest in military rule. The Sikarian culture prizes stories greatly. They have a system of laws that forbids them from giving away advanced technology and interfering with other cultures. The Sikarians try to make allies of the other races they come in contact with.

08 Dec 2004, 02:02
Crewman

About the Spherebuilders. How can you fit in a race that comes from a fluidic dimension and can't even sustain himself in normal space. If you put them in, then they have to be a race which alters space around it's colonies so it cn prosper. So I don't see how we can even ever encounter them in a normal fassion and interact with them

08 Dec 2004, 23:40
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

-Hades- I'm not sure how the spherebuilders will work, maybe they'll be taken out, or maybe we'll just have them in and seperate a bit from canon facts (i prefer the seperating from canon one) Edit: I just thought of another way to do this. We say they cross partially over into our dimension, which kind of solves the problem.

Here's another description

The Hirogen

The Hirogen are a nomadic race of predatory hunters. They are divided into small hunting groups, each led by an alpha. Hirogen ships are well-armed, built with fighting in mind. Their technology is on par with most species, however, they rarely make scientific breakthroughs because of the one minded focus on the hunt. The Hirogen civilization was highly advanced in its past, but declined with its increasing amounts of hunts. They are highly aggressive and violent, often they will chase their enemies for lengthy period, then after they kill them use the bodies of their prey as trophies. They are difficult to have dealings with because of their aggression.

Last edited by omniq on 09 Dec 2004, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

09 Dec 2004, 00:36
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Dosi

The Dosi are a profit-driven race who have an appearance characterized by the painted stripes on their faces. They are of average stature and build. They usually are below average technologically. They are capable of spaceflight. They welcome trade relations with other races. They are highly aggressive negotiators, sometimes resorting to fighting to resolve business deals.

09 Dec 2004, 01:18
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Malcorians

The Malcorians are a somewhat xenophobic race from Malcor III. They have enlarged frontal skull bones and hands with palms that act as suction cups. Technologically, they are behind most races, but have made rapid advances in the last two centuries, being very close to developing warp technology. They believe that they are superior to all others. They often take aggressive stances against other races because of their xenophobic tendencies.

10 Dec 2004, 04:17
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Paradas

The Paradas are a humanoid race from Parada II that are reptilian in appearance. They have red skin and arches above their eye sockets. They have warp technology, although little is known about their spacecraft. They have an average technology level overall, however, their cloning technology is incredibly advanced. In their recent past, the Paradas had a violent civil war. The Paradas are often duplicitous, asking for peace but preparing to fight.

10 Dec 2004, 04:48
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

It's me again, i've just been reminded that Deanna shouldn't be the pic for the Betazoids, since she is half human, half Betazoid (as i said previously) However, B'Elanna is also half human, and half klingon, so why isn't she in the race pics for the klingons?

This is another reason why I think that Lwxanna Troi should be the representative of the Betazoid race.

Could the Viidians be in this game as well? They could have really advanced Biology or Energy techs (Coz they have really advanced transporter and holographic technology - and they can (Or have to) steal internal organs!) :twisted:

What about having Q as a random event? Make him alter something in the game, like a planet changing type, or the appearance of a blackhole etc!

10 Dec 2004, 14:49
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Don't you think mixed human heritage is irrelevent for the betazoids? After all they're hardly blue with pink spots now are they... :lol:

The pics don't need to be any particular type of person in any particular job, they just need to represent that race. That's why I tend to prefer slightly lesser known characters. Also any alien in a starfleet uniform is a bg no no.

10 Dec 2004, 16:18
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Matress_of_evil wrote:
It's me again, i've just been reminded that Deanna shouldn't be the pic for the Betazoids, since she is half human, half Betazoid (as i said previously) However, B'Elanna is also half human, and half klingon, so why isn't she in the race pics for the klingons?

This is another reason why I think that Lwxanna Troi should be the representative of the Betazoid race.
Could the Viidians be in this game as well? They could have really advanced Biology or Energy techs (Coz they have really advanced transporter and holographic technology - and they can (Or have to) steal internal organs!) :twisted:

What about having Q as a random event? Make him alter something in the game, like a planet changing type, or the appearance of a blackhole etc!

About the Klingons, Kahless is going to be the klingon picture

I will think about if you deliver me a good betazoid picture, that you like.

About the viidians the're already in the game, but know without the phase.

I do like the thought of Q as random event, he could perhaps put on of your ships towards a borg cube. :lol:

10 Dec 2004, 16:31
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Q Could.....

*Fling your ship to the other side of the galaxy.

*Make a ship disappear.

*Cause odd anomolies.

*Make a big fishing net in space so your ship can't move.

*End up being very annoying.

10 Dec 2004, 17:23

Well I have found some pics of Lwaxana (Thanks Startrek.com and Memory-Alpha.org)

[img]javascript:openwindow('/startrek/mediaview?id=2103150','mediapopup','width=348,height=446')[/img]

I hope the pictures come up properly - i'm not exactly sure how to stick them in - if a big load of code appears, can someone tell me how to sick them in the reply? If it works though, obviously don't bother, coz i'll have worked it out.

I checked my facts as well, she's the daughter of Betazed's fifth house, holder of the sacred chalice of Rixx, and heir to the holy rings of Betazed.

I mentioned the Viidians, coz I didn't see them in the list of alien races, but since they are in, never mind.

Cool that Q might be in as well!

10 Dec 2004, 22:48
Profile WWW

yep, the pic didn't work. please let me know how to do it someone!

10 Dec 2004, 22:50
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

im not sure how you get pics on, ive tried to do it before, but couldn't figure it out, so i just posted the links.

Here's yet another description

The Son'a

The Son'a are a spacefaring humanoid race, characterized by their stretched grey skin. They are on par with the technology of most races. The Son'a spacecraft are well-armed and well-shielded. They are a nomadic and hedonistic race. They are well-known as pirates and traders, as they are very materialistic. They were originally part of the Ba'ku race in their distant past, but decided to leave the planet. They are a hostile race, known to enslave other races as slaves. Diplomacy is difficult, as the Son'a are prone to being deceitful.

11 Dec 2004, 02:56
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Zahl

The Zahl are a benevolent humanoid race. They are a technologically advanced species. They have warp capabilities and has starships that are superior to those of many other races. The Zahl are distinguished by their ridged foreheads and speckled brown skin. In their past they fought a war with the Krenim. The Zahl are friendly and non-confrontational, but will fight if they are threatened.

11 Dec 2004, 04:41
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Species 116

Species 116 are an advanced humanoid race. They are distinguished by their enlarged craniums. They are warp capable and have highly advanced propulsion technology. They are also adapt at languages. Their ships are overall about equal to those of most races. They are peaceful overall but have been known to react violently when threatened.

11 Dec 2004, 04:51
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Kreetassans

The Kreetassans are a humanoid races distinguished by their braided hair, ridged faces, and the blue areas on their forehead and chin. They consider eating a taboo subject along with mating, and that both should be done in private. They have technology on par with most other races. They are spacefaring and have ships that are equal to those of most other races. They are a peaceful race who tend to exploring instead of fighting.

I found a better pic for this race, since the one we got is wicked fuzzy.
http://hometown.aol.com/%20jgary763/kreetface.jpg

11 Dec 2004, 05:01

Thanks for the tip OmniQ.

The web addy's for the pics I found are: -

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/character/bio/1071416.html

there are three pics on this one, I like the middle one of the three the best

or

http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/index.php/Lwaxana_Troi

This one is quite a big pic, so it would have to be shrunk down, if it was to be used.

or

http://www.netmoon.com/startrek/actors/troi2.htm

I don't think that this one could be used though, coz it's been signed by Majel Barrett-Roddenberry! (Unless the signature isn't noticeable when shrunk down)

11 Dec 2004, 12:40
Profile WWW
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

i will add one of the pictures of her, hope you are satisfied? I also have added the latest batch of race discriptions, thank you OmniQ. :wink: i will search for more races in the meanwhile.

11 Dec 2004, 12:50
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

wow, what a work. I had to devide the list over different posts because it didn't fitted anymore in one single post. I've lost a few discriptions, but i'm sure that they are in this thread somewhere... Anyway i was delayed because of this and will search later on for new races.

11 Dec 2004, 14:03
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

okeey, i have added the missing race discriptions. :wink:

11 Dec 2004, 14:10
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Dopterians

I wanted Gorta, so if anyone sees a good higher res picture of this race, then please give me the link, or mail it to me, be sure to give me a PM then.

11 Dec 2004, 14:18
Reply to topic   [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next