View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 May 2024, 16:28

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Nine years later.... 
Crewman

hello together; dear star trek Supremacy team,

i have boaught birth of the federation at the release day in germany in 1999...the idea to explore the galaxy and do fight against enemy races was very very great.i loved this game...
i have played it for nearly 2 years constantly.to expand the federatio territory ...to wipe out the cardassians or the romulans was very satisfying to my. i love the idea of technology behind the starfleetand the federation...and now i have an ipod touch...like an PADD :) i was looking for a botf II but there was nothing. but the last days i have tested supremacy and i fellt in love again.i love the sound by clicking the right mouse butten. i have missed this so much... :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah:
and now its back and this is an really new expierience for me with the old shematics of the game.
I hope that someone will read this...
i wish i could support your work somehow...
maybe some thaugts from my Trekkoogists brain...:
the appearence of the ui yo disigned ist very nice but too much color :)
i kow this is an omage to the original game but an option to change the ui style woud be cool mayby like this:

http://www.startrek4u.com/special/multimedia/lcars/curry/enterprise-e-tactical-nemes.png

its a lot of work i think but for a game like this i want to pay!!!

how we see the new galaxy which we can explor or conquer ist much bigger than the old one...
but imagine: an 3d galaxy like in star trek:starfleet acadamy (remember someone???)
i think the new star trek experiance have to be more realistic in such enviromantal subjects like galay size or planet textures.in the case of the MMOGs like eve online.(over 5000 star systems)

and the combat system you have created ( in the videos) looks fantastic. i dream of an advanced tactic feature to command my ships.maybe with variable wepon ranges to decide wich ship stand in torpedo range ore something.

ok thats enough for the moment...need to sleep.
and sorry for my extreme junk-english
i have not much expierence in use of this language :)

maybe you give us an option to donate your work to give you motivations in form of "real life credits" :)

so
life long and prosper
Aurelius

18 Jun 2008, 01:52
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

Hi Aurelius, i'm glad you like the game! :)

I hope you don't mind but I edited your post and turned your image into a link instead - that picture was massive and made it difficult to read your post. I'm a forum admin so have admin privileges, so don't worry, random people can't just edit your posts. :wink:

Anyways, the BOTF2 project is open to anyone that wants to help, regardless of your skills and abilities. Check out the Jobs Thread to see what jobs are available. Don't worry about posting in the jobs threads even if no one has posted in a long time. We will always welcome anyone that can help. :thumbsup:

20 Jun 2008, 23:10
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]