View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 08:50

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hello and music 
Crewman

Hi all,

Firstly i would like to say thank god!! at last a sequal to BOTF. I remember all those years ago, ripping the plastic off of the box as a kid and not being able to get the disc in the drive fast enough. It was a great game then and its still a great game now, such a shame the community around it seemed to dry up. Has anyone thought of sticking this idea under the nose of a seriouse games developer? I know its free but with some cash behind it this game could be a real hit??

Anyway all questions that i am sure have been answered already. Supremacy looks great, i only downloaded it 2 days ago so ive not really had the chance to play it yet but i just wanted to say it looks fantastic. I always loved the music from the BOTF esp the Romulan background music i felt thatit really set the scene very well. Anyway having trawled through the forum late last night i found out that you could put any music you like as long as its .ogg format. sooooooo, after more snooping around i actually found the BOTF sound track lurking on the net. on the NME webpage belive it or not?! anyhow i took a sample (i.e the whole romulan track) converted it to .ogg and stuck it in. I felt right back at home again.

guys thanks a bunch for your hard work, if i had the knowledge to help i'd roll up my sleeves and dive in with you. but i dont......i'll stick to flying aeroplanes. I hope to be posting more and more and i hope a beta verson is out soon.

16 Jun 2009, 00:46
Ship Engineer
Ship Engineer

Location: Space is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence!
Welcome to the forums captain_gash. It is good to find another fan.

There are some things that even a guy like myself can do to help a game like this. Do you sound like a Cardassian? Here is a list of what we need.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1752

16 Jun 2009, 02:15
Ensign
Ensign

is that list up todate?

24 Jun 2009, 22:48
Ship Engineer
Ship Engineer

Location: Space is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence!
There were a few things that needed to be updated. I will let MOE take a look as well. I did delete the long explanation about colonization that is no longer valid.

Do you have a specific question?
:borg:

24 Jun 2009, 23:40
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

I've just done a very quick update of the jobs thread. I removed some old information, fleshed it out a bit more and added in a section about game translations. (I've had a number of questions asking about this lately)

It's up to date now, Jszrom. :wink:

25 Jun 2009, 00:16
Profile WWW
Ensign
Ensign

Thanks i just didnt want to do anything that was already done. joe

25 Jun 2009, 01:41
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]