View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 May 2024, 09:30

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Edo 
Starfleet Ambassador to the French Peoples

A bout the EDO in the database:

The Edo society is truly utopian; there is no crime, no poverty, and no war. Their lives are spent in recreation and pleasure, and they enjoy sharing their joys with other races. However, their idyllic existence is not without price; "the absence of crime is due to a draconian judicial system in which all crimes are capital."

Description about the Palace of the EDO:

All manner of pleasures are available on the Edo homeworld, for the Edo have no worries and no cares. The Palace of Edo is a place where the Edo can share their pleasures with aliens. After all, pleasure shared is pleasure increased.
Bonus= +1 Morale Empire-Wide

22 Apr 2010, 18:40

Suggestion:
I think it should added a Mediators team with bonus + % internal security about their Draconian judicial system which used in their Palace.(remember the TNG episode: "Justice". The Enterprise takes shore leave on a pleasurable and peaceful planet. However, things quickly turn ugly when Wesley Crusher is sentenced to death for a seemingly slight rules violation).

09 May 2010, 13:29
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]