View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 May 2024, 15:15

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Does anyone still play it 
Crewman

Idk if its just mee or I am new I just found the game and already inlove with it thoo feels kinda strange that none is on the mulitplayer or the mulitplayer computer option well the computer doesn't seem to do anything and I notice some minor changes need be made to the ship list or some ships needed to be added so I don't know where to go there as I am new.

01 Jul 2011, 05:36
Admiral
Admiral

Hey Marla.
The game is still in development (more specifically, in alpha); there is no AI yet, hence the computer not doing anything. :wink:
The ship list is pretty much complete AFAIK, but go ahead and post your thoughts. Nothing is set in stone. Notice that your version is 2 years old, so some things might have changed.

01 Jul 2011, 19:20
Crewman

Okay if that is soo am I up to date in the game cause after I installed it only updated once and I click on the update button it goes dark but then lights up and nothing happens. and can I post the ships I would like to see here or is there somewhere esla?

01 Jul 2011, 21:03
Admiral
Admiral

Yes, most likely you're up to date; there hasn't been a public release since 2009. There should be a new one in the (near) future, with lots of new stuff though.
You can post them in that other thread you posted to, if you'd like. Input is always welcome.

01 Jul 2011, 21:07
Genetically Altered Manual Labourer
Genetically Altered Manual Labourer

Location: Passed out on the floor after math mistake discovered by Hawking
Welcome Marla. There is a lot of intense work going on right now. New programming and features, built in empire introduction videos, database checking and clean-up as well as new art work. The next release should be a nice jump. Hopefully before summer is over. As Iceman said, there is no AI yet but the programmer has plans.

01 Jul 2011, 21:43
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi Marla,
..or just play Birth of the Empires (it has an AI) while waiting on Supremacy's next Update :thumbsup:
viewtopic.php?p=65850#p65850

(just imaging ST-Races by the colours of BotE-major races (3rd race is Klingon-like) ... and don't miss installing it English by choosing English as installing language) -

02 Jul 2011, 08:55
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

If you want to try a multiplayer, game, just post about it. There may be people out there that want to try multiplayer with you, so you can then set a date and time to try it. You can send each other your IP addresses and connect that way (Note: do this via PM for security reasons, don't post your addresses on the forums)

Since there is no combat, war, or system invasions though, there are no victory conditions for you to actually win a multiplayer game, so you'll just have to come up with your own conditions such as colonising the most systems or something. :P

03 Jul 2011, 12:55
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]