View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 05 May 2024, 11:33

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 My idea 
Crewman

Hi and let me say that you have done a awesome job with this game and I love it.
I would suggest that, there would be an option added for the build, production, food sorting where you would have an overwiev of wich planets lack building orders, wich need population redistribution becouse of starvation and could sort them accordingly (like BOTF). Its frustrating searching the planet names from the summary and then searching them ingame to give them building orders and imagine that you have a very big empire with lots of names in the summary, yea, auch, not very user friendly, wich made me quit the game eventualy. But other than that I love this game, you have done a fantastic job with new stuff (if we look back on BOTF), the pics are awesome. Maybe at higher tech level, the terraforming of gas giants would be an option.

Please add The Borg as a playable race. Why? Becouse they kick ass, I mean assimilate asses :lol: and who wouldnt like to be the bad drone of the galaxy, spreading assimilation and destruciton, could be fun :bigthumb:

28 May 2011, 17:51
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

jimmy69 wrote:
Please add The Borg as a playable race. Why? Becouse they kick ass, I mean assimilate asses :lol: and who wouldnt like to be the bad drone of the galaxy, spreading assimilation and destruciton, could be fun :bigthumb:

Hi jimmy69, welcome on board! Regarding the Borg I am afraid we had a poll a couple of years ago and the free peoples of the forum decided in a democratic fashion that the Borg should not be a playable race out of the box. :evil: Anyway, you will be able to mod the game and assimilate as many planets as you want.

Cheers

"Seize the time, Meribor. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again" -- Picard (The Inner Light)

28 May 2011, 18:42
Chief Software Engineer
Chief Software Engineer

Hi Jimmy,

We will be 'hyperlinking' the summary window entries such that you can immediately jump to the relevant screen and selection. So when you see an entry about starvation, you'll be able to click somewhere in the entry to jump straight to the production screen of that star system.

We are also adding an 'assets' screen where you will be able to view all of your colonies, fleets, and other player assets and sort/filter by various criteria.

Regards,
Mike

28 May 2011, 19:08
Profile WWW
Crewman

Well, :cry: its a pity. They sure would be a great race to play or when a mod comes out, they will be :drool:

Im looking forward to the sort/filter option.

Keep up the awesome work youre doing :bigthumb:

30 May 2011, 11:26
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]