View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 06:22

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Computer controled systems production 
Crewman

I finnally got a a minor race to peacefully join me, wooo :razz:

they have -300 food per turn and 5000 food in storage??:wtf: ?? And only 2 basic fabicators????:wtf: ???? :brickwall:
i'm guessing some trans-dimension being must of built all 15 of those mark 3 grav turbines....

:naughty: while i know getting the computers controlled AI to not be brainless morons really freaken hard.
both the major and minor factions when controlled by the computer should

A) have enough food to feed there population.
B) have enough construction buildings to have the appearance they actually follow the same rules for running a system as a human player.

nothing quite like invading a system, blowing up 2 building and finding 3 mark 1 food buildings were feeding 45 billion people with out a food bonus in the system... really.... really....

is having enough food / construction to make it look like the system was actually running on its own when you... umm... took possession of it that hard???????

29 Aug 2013, 06:08
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

that's a big offense to us too - I try to change this since a while

That's the current programming:

- If a minor isn't part of any empire there's no need to administrate minor's buildings -> so they have none :exclaim:

- (systems of AI's empires have buildings as you can see while conquering one)

If a minor firstly gets part of one empire -as you descripted it- BotE Code creates it's buildings, also depending on minor's kind (e.g. "farmers" get more food buildings)

But it's a offense to get too less buildings, followed by the need to spent lots of turns to bring this systems to normal usage :brickwall:

by the way: via autobuild you can use AI's way for your systems => just mark a system in Empire>System>Overview and type "A" ...well you'll see that AI's way isn't a very good one (but ingame it works as you can see while playing BotE -> AI is tough enough)

31 Aug 2013, 15:51
Crewman

well done selendra :)
it is quite satisfying when another race becomes a member... and if you are lucky, you also get any ships they might have :)

08 Sep 2013, 17:36
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]