View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 16 May 2024, 06:04

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 unhandled exceptions when building outposts 
Crewman

(An unhandled exception has occurred. Detailed error information is available in error.txt file.)

This is what appears on occasion when I try to build an outpost in a system.

I have posted below what is in my error.txt file.

Can anyone help? Is there a way to fix this already out there?

Thanks

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Supremacy.Orbitals.BuildStationOrder.FindTargets(Fleet source) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Orbitals\FleetOrders.cs:line 877
at Supremacy.Client.Views.GalaxyScreenPresenter.ExecuteIssueTaskForceOrderCommand(Pair`2 p) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyClientComponents\Views\GalaxyScreen\GalaxyScreenPresenter.cs:line 201
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.Execute(T parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\DelegateCommand.cs:line 81
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.System.Windows.Input.ICommand.Execute(Object parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\DelegateCommand.cs:line 107
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.CompositeCommand.Execute(Object parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\CompositeCommand.cs:line 177
at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

29 May 2009, 10:48
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

Hmm i've not seen this error report before. I've sent a PM to Mike, the developer, for you. Maybe he knows the cause.

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

29 May 2009, 13:32
Profile WWW
Chief Software Engineer
Chief Software Engineer

At first glance, it looks like you're attempting to build a station when there aren't any available at your tech level. I could be wrong, though--I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the error log :).

29 May 2009, 14:34
Profile WWW
Crewman

Hi, ive started getting the same message recently, error.txt attached. :borg:

Attachments:
Error.txt [1.91 KiB]
Downloaded 193 times
29 Jun 2009, 00:30
Crewman

hi i dont want to sound rude but is there any other reply to this yet? Im really into the game and find it a big put off when i get to tech level 9 that i can no longer build starbases/outposts/science stations etc

05 Jul 2009, 17:43

There's no fix that I know of yet, sorry. Mike has been swamped with work so there haven't been any updates since the May update. He'll work on the game as soon as he can though. All I can say for the time being is to stop researching when you hit tech 9, sorry.

07 Jul 2009, 01:39
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]