View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 00:36

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Particle fountain 
Starfleet Ambassador to the French Peoples
Starfleet Ambassador to the French Peoples

In Demo, it seems that you forgot the Particle Fountain to Klingons, Romulans and the Dominion.

06 Sep 2009, 17:21
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

This isn't totally a mistake. The Federation Particle Fountain is a tech 7 structure that gives a +4 Dilithium bonus. However:

• The Cardassians have a Particle Fountain (But it is different from the Federation one - it is a tech 7 structure but gives a +3 Dilithium and +10% Raw Materials bonus)

• The Klingons get a Dilithium Gulag (A tech 4 Mining Prison structure, provides a +2 Dilithium and 10% Raw Materials bonus. So it's low output, but they get it before all the other Empires do)

• The Romulans get a Reman Mine (A tech 9 mine that provides +5 Dilithium, so they get it after the other Empires, but they get the best bonus)

• The Dominion get a Particle Fountain as you said. (It provides the same bonus as the Federation one, I just haven't given it to them yet lol. However, their default Dilithium structure is the Dilithium Mining Station instead of a Dilithium Refinery. It gives +2 Dilithium instead of +1, so they have the best starting bonus, allowing them to build large fleets more quickly)

06 Sep 2009, 22:43
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]