View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 02 May 2024, 15:19

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Alpha 3] Missing minor race image 
Crewman

1 - I met the Klaanirans and my diplomacy screen gives me an error that it cannot find a picture for them each time I send tehm a diplomacy message. But when I looked in my graphics file, there is a picture for Klaanirer.

2 - I have sent diplomacy messages to the Heyoun and I keep getting this message: "Fehler in Datei! Konnte HEYOUN: nicht in MajorDiploAnswers.data finden"

16 Mar 2007, 17:27
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

okay. seems there are some bugs there (I'd have wondered if not ;)). Alamar, did you experience the same things there?

you can edit the files in your botf2 folder with notepad. Just try a bit around. Look for the Heyoun and add them if they are missin.

Edit: hm there is the "Heyoun:" in the file. strange..

I honestly don't know if the old name tag issue with the Coalition and Konföderation is finally solved. Sir P. can give us some insights on this I think. Well, at least with the Heyoun that shouldn't be a problem. They are called Heyoun at us too ;)

the klaanirer jpg..hm..maybe just copy/duplicate the file and rename it to the english Klaanirans. should work..

16 Mar 2007, 17:31
Profile WWW
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

1:
Yes, rename the graphic file to Klaanirans.jpg. You have to do it for some other races too.

2:
There is a little bug in the MajorDiploAnswers.data file because of the translation. There is a freespace after the racekey, e.g. HEYOUN:_ (without the line, it shows only what I mean). Remove the freespace after all the keys and it works.

16 Mar 2007, 20:26
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]