View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 12 May 2024, 05:03

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 [No bug] Can't scroll fully 
Klingon Honor Guard
Klingon Honor Guard

I have a dual monitor setup so maybe that is the issue but i was playing and at first my first system was accessible top right of map btw i did some turns and this and that then i met 2 races (didnt tell me where they were i.e cords so maybe an idea to add that to the race screen where it says you met... ) anyhow so after i clicked galaxy after viewing them and looked at info (empire) screen i noticed the view of the galaxy shifted left and isnt letting me scroll right to where my system is anymore.

As you can see in the pic, the minimap shows im not fully right of the galaxy and click and drag wont work or double clicking like i thought it would scroll that way either. Scroll bars should its fully to the right but it isnt.

31 Jan 2011, 21:47
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

hm, did you try to use mouse wheel to zoom in and out and then use click and drag? oh wait, was it left click and drag or right click and drag lol don't know, try it, should work though. The recentering is a bug after event screens popping up. BotE doesn't remember the former position on map.

31 Jan 2011, 22:01
Profile WWW
Klingon Honor Guard
Klingon Honor Guard

Thanks that helped. But it might be a nice idea to remember map placement and zoom settings so it can resume the settings after galaxy button is pressed which triggers to load the saved settings when it detects ur not on galaxy screen?

31 Jan 2011, 22:06
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

sure. This should also be part of the intended alpha7 playability upgrade ;).

btw. another controls thing, when in build menu, you can switch through systems by cursor buttons and extra mouse buttons.

31 Jan 2011, 22:10
Profile WWW
Crewman

I am also experiencing this problem. The scrolling in and out works most of the time but sometimes it doesn't.

Great game though!

Eno

11 Feb 2011, 20:13
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

scrolling or zooming?

scrolling should always work with either keyboard cursors or left click and dragging your mouse on the map.

Is there a specific occasion in-game that marks the starting point when scrolling function stops to work?

11 Feb 2011, 20:30
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]