View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 04 May 2024, 08:29

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Need to find info on fan "Titan" posted by ADM_Wil 
Crewman

Greetings all,

Sorry for the intrusion. I am a fan of all things Trek, but I also write a mega-cross-over fic and wanted to use a certain version of "The Titan" I once saw long ago..

I saw it posted once and never saved the picture... Now a lot of time has past and I was wondering what the status of the mesh was, also WHO the author is?

I googled ("3 deflectors" titan) and got two hits. One to a page with dead links (no pic) and this one. This site had the correct pic as I distinctly remember it having 3 frontal deflectors!

IF anyone can help me with the info I would greatly appreacite it! I hope it is still possible to contact that author as I truly dislike the "official" one.

I already introduced Captain Troi as a character but have not described his ship's appearance. This is critical in the next chapter or more as two very different forces get to have "First Contact".

I also would like to convert it over to Freespace 2 as I am working on a Trek mod for it (and use THOSE screenshots from that, and various other mods I do, as renders for occasional chapters of the cross-over fic so people can get a visual of what basicly occured in that chapter.)

If anyone has questions PLEASE ask! Here's a link to my fic (so far) for anyone that might be interested in it. So far it has included a BattleTech/Super robot composite world, Robotech from the Invid era, DS9 was introduced shortly for LATER inclusion, Babylon5 also (same), Star Blazers, and currently takes place in a MacrossII/7 composite world (Composite means elements of both comprise this universe)...

http://forum.spacebattles.com/showthrea ... ight=nexus

l8tr!

18 Aug 2006, 00:49
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]