View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 00:30

Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Race pictures for the game (2.5 mb loading) 
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Updates the list with Kor and Kahless for the Klingons, you guys can decide who you want, but not here :P , open a thread or something... And i've added the Yridians as race. I will now look at the original list of botf, and see if i have missed any :oops: :oops: . LOL, but please if you see or think of any other race, just say so and i will add them. :wink:

EDIT : i also placed another Ezri picture in the list, because you wanted a picture where you either couldn't see her uniform or that see whore something different. So here goes. :wink:

Placed to pictures for the Dominion, one of the female founder and one of Weyoun. But i think it has already been decided that the female founder would take this role.

Also wanted to say, that we have now 113 race pictures devided over 84 races! We still should be able to reach more then 100 races, don't we? :D

Q: The trial never ended. We never reached a verdict. But now we have. You're guilty. Picard: Guilty of what? Q:Of being inferior.

10 Nov 2004, 18:48
Crewman

iwulff wrote:
i should warn you mykuss, not to place to many links and pictures from 1asphost.com. Because there is a bandwith max of 1000 mb per month, and had linked 30 pictures 2 days long to this website, and i already used to many bandwith, so nobody could see the pics anymore.

Didn't you liked the klingon pic, that already was in?

This one is Scarier! 8O

10 Nov 2004, 20:39
Profile YIM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Placing link, so i can edit it later:

Denobulans:

http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/20 ... 00x150.jpg

Q: The trial never ended. We never reached a verdict. But now we have. You're guilty. Picard: Guilty of what? Q:Of being inferior.

11 Nov 2004, 11:58
Crewman

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/aliens/index.html
has links to many aliens, and if you click on a link then it tells you in what episode they appeared in and if you then go to that episode listing then there might be a picture of one of the members of that race.

I would do that for a few races now but i am in the middle of an exam period.

11 Nov 2004, 13:48
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

thank you! I will look into it. :wink:

11 Nov 2004, 15:16
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I've now made a different link to the pictures so that they have a size of 130x130. They are not resized or something like that, i made a link to the photo gallery on this side, and placed thumbs_ with the url. Anyway you can see them now not with the 100x100 but with the 130x130. :wink:

12 Nov 2004, 14:11
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Added:

Akaali
Algolian
Arbazan
Argrathi
Axanar
Baneans
Mokra

There are now 91 Races. :wink: Will continue on adding pictures. :D

13 Nov 2004, 10:55
Crewman

lots of races starting with a

13 Nov 2004, 12:34
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

addes:

Boslics
Bre'ellians
Cairn
Corvallens
Bothan
Capellans

97 races in total lol
more will come.

13 Nov 2004, 12:42
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

although this question will probably sound stupid to most people, are the species from the Animated Series considered canon ones. I'm just asking, they probably wouldn't be in, 'cause they'd look kinda weird in the game.

13 Nov 2004, 20:54
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

If you only have cartoon pictures of them, then they won't make it into the game. :wink:

14 Nov 2004, 15:37
Crewman

Caitians are from TAS but they've being seen a number of times as background aliens.

http://www.captainmike.org/Images/caitian.gif

What about the Orions. Sorry but I couldn't find a decent pic, maybe someone else will have better luck.

Xyrillians

http://hometown.aol.com/jgary763/xyrillianahlen.jpg

Kreetassans. Sorry about the poor quality of the pic.

http://loleap.free.fr/Images/Esp_Kreetassan.jpg

Coridans

http://www.neutralzone.de/database/Alie ... oridan.jpg

Nusicaans

http://www.starbase968.com/encyclopaedi ... icaans.jpg

Tandarans

http://hometown.aol.com/jgary763/tandarangrat.jpg

Tarkaleans

http://hometown.aol.com/jgary763/tarkaleanface.jpg

16 Nov 2004, 03:39
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

i'll go after them, i already got a pm with a bunch of links. Thanx to all of u!!! :wink:

16 Nov 2004, 08:45
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

i've updated the list with these race pictures:

Caldonians
Coridans
Dremans
Edo
Evora
Excalbians
Flaxians
Grazerites
Haakonians
Hekarans
Kreetassans
Ornarans
Paradas
Swarm, The
Tarkaleans
Xyrillian

We now have 107 races :D

18 Nov 2004, 19:36
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

just one species to put up for adding
Rigelians (they also are sometimes called the Kalar)
http://species.acalltoduty.com/graphics/rigelian.jpg
or
http://perso.club-internet.fr/whitenef/ ... ecage1.jpg

20 Nov 2004, 04:12
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

i first want a short discussion with you people. Do you want all the startrek races to be in? I mean some are really stupid in the original serie, and a lot look to much human... So we don't have to put in 40 to much human liked races.

Okeey soon i will start with race discription for all this races. If some people would like to help then please post your text about a race here. I will place them to with the race list. :wink:

20 Nov 2004, 10:47
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

race disciption for the Andorians:

Andorians

Andorians are a race with a somewhat aggressive nature. They have a talented military arm, called the Andorian Imperial Guard. The Andorians are capable diplomats, and they expect others to stay true to their words. Andorians are a race that have a good bond with its nature and surroundings and they are deeply emotional and passionate. Their ships are heavily armed, which makes up for the slightly weaker defenses. Andorians are also highly territorial, so do not enter their space without permission. You should never dishonor them, because this is a reason for the Andorians to go into war.

What do you guys think??? :lol:

20 Nov 2004, 17:49
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

The Tholians

The Tholians are highly advanced crystallized beings. Their homeworld lies on a extremely hot planet. Tholians are a hive-mind and known for their punctuality. They have strong warships, with multiple weapons on board. The Tholians are also highly territorial, they will not accept any excuses when you are within their borders and they are known to be ruthless in attacking defenseless facilities and ships of opponents. Tholians distrust all other races and are keen to keep themselves isolated. They aren’t eager to keep up diplomatic relations with any race, until they have proven their allegiance to them.

Last edited by iwulff on 21 Nov 2004, 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

20 Nov 2004, 18:29
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Gorn

The Gorn are a spacefaring reptilian species. Most of their species are over two meters in height and are physically stronger than many races. They are a highly aggressive and militaristic species. They are very territorial and will not hesitate to fight for territories they beleive are theirs. They have strong starships. Very little is known of Gorn culture. They do not seem to use diplomacy often as a means of solving problems, but instead rely on fighting.

Any suggestion on how to word this better?

Last edited by omniq on 20 Nov 2004, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

20 Nov 2004, 20:22
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I've noticed a few errors:

The Gorn are a spacefaring reptilian species. Most of their species are over two meters in height and are physically stronger than many races . They are a highly aggresive and militaristic species. They are very territorial and will not hesitate to fight for territories they believe are theirs. They have strong starships. Very little is known of the Gorn culture. They do not seem to use diplomacy often as a means of solving problems, but instead rely on fighting.

Perhaps there are more??? But still wouldn't mind if someone would check on mine. My native language isn't english. :oops:

20 Nov 2004, 20:29
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Both of your descriptions seem really good, looked them both over and didn't find anything wrong with them.

20 Nov 2004, 20:34
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

right thank you for looking! Will place them at the race pictures :wink: , yours also, really thank your for your support with race pictures and now these race discription(s) :D

20 Nov 2004, 20:37
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Nice work iwulff and omniq.

20 Nov 2004, 20:38
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Trill

The Trill are a spacefaring humanoid race with the capability of hosting a symbiont into their body. Since the symbiont integrates each new host's personality with its own after joining, Trill relationships are often difficult to maintain after the symbiont has been placed into a new host. The most powerful leaders take place at the Trill Symbiosis Commission where also will be chosen who will receive the honour of receiving a symbiont. Other races seem to think that the Trills are a somewhat arrogant species. Despite being a primarily peaceful race, the trill are prepared to defend themselves from attack. Their ships are reasonably well armed, and act as a perfect deterrent.

20 Nov 2004, 21:08
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Malon.

The Malon culture is centred around trade and the accumulation of wealth. Successful Malon look for new and unique business opportunities, their resourcefulness could be an asset to our people. They have been known to go as far to risk the safety of others to satisfy their own requirements. Malon have a reputation as being stubborn and closed minded, it is difficult to dissuade them from a course of action once their minds are made up. Their vessels are often well armed, employing powerful spatial weaponry.

20 Nov 2004, 21:35
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Talarians

The Talarians are a militaristic spacefaring humanoid race. The have a highly disciplined military, with military traditions that are very important to their commanders, including the tradition of adopting fallen enemy commander's sons. Their culture is patriarchal and they have a warrior based society. Their ship's weapons are technologically far behind that of other races. They are defensive of their borders.

20 Nov 2004, 21:40
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Nice one Q :wink:

20 Nov 2004, 21:49
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

The Viidians

The Viidians are a friendly race, with extremely advanced medical skills and preserve life whenever possible. They are favored by many races because of their peaceful and caring nature. However they also have a strong military arm, with enormous cruisers as the backbone of their defenses. Their ships are capable of making crippling blows to the enemies defenses.

20 Nov 2004, 22:00
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just to make a comment on your description, the first sentence sounds odd to me, maybe it should go like this (not sure though).
--------------------------
The Viidians

The Viidians are a friendly race, with extremely advanced medical skills and that preserve life whenever possible. They are favored by many races because of their peaceful and caring nature. However they also have a strong military arm, with enormous cruisers as the backbone of their defenses. Their ships are capable of making crippling blows to the enemy's defenses.
--------------------------

20 Nov 2004, 22:08
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The Horta

The Horta are a race of silicon based life and are native to the planet Janus VI. They are a non-spacefaring race. The Horta excrete an ultra corrosive chemical that easily burns through stone, letting the Horta burrow through the stone. Every 50,000 years, all but one Horta die out, leaving a large number of eggs guarded by the last remaining Horta. Although they are normally peaceful, they will not hesitate to defend themselves.

20 Nov 2004, 23:42
Reply to topic   [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next