View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 23:19

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 'Unhandled Exception' after update and a few other things 
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Hello, Qapla' and good morning,

I got the game yesterday and played it for a while without getting the update (I was eager to play the game...) so now I decided to have the update running, but after the game got the update and restarted, I got an Unhandled Exception.
I tried a second time with the same results.
The game gives the error message with the deriection to the error.txt and shuts down.

Got the error.txt attached, but since I read in some other thread on this forum that attachments are "currently not running", here the text anyway.
Code:
Could not load file or assembly 'AvalonLibrary, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b5d01516e28df45f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

at Supremacy.Client.GameScreen.ResumeAnimations()
   at Supremacy.Client.GameScreen.OnShowCore() in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyClient\GameScreen.cs:line 135
   at Supremacy.Client.GameScreen.GameScreen_IsVisibleChanged(Object sender, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyClient\GameScreen.cs:line 118
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseDependencyPropertyChanged(EventPrivateKey key, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnIsVisibleChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateIsVisibleCache()
   at System.Windows.UIElement.InvalidateForceInheritPropertyOnChildren(Visual v, DependencyProperty property)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnIsVisibleChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateIsVisibleCache()
   at System.Windows.UIElement.SynchronizeForceInheritProperties(UIElement uiElement, ContentElement contentElement, UIElement3D uiElement3D, DependencyObject parent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnVisualParentChanged(DependencyObject oldParent)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnVisualParentChanged(DependencyObject oldParent)
   at System.Windows.Media.Visual.FireOnVisualParentChanged(DependencyObject oldParent)
   at System.Windows.Media.Visual.AddVisualChild(Visual child)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.set_TemplateChild(UIElement value)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.AddCustomTemplateRoot(FrameworkElement container, UIElement child, Boolean checkVisualParent, Boolean mustCacheTreeStateOnChild)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ContentPresenter.UseContentTemplate.BuildVisualTree(FrameworkElement container)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.ApplyTemplateContent(UncommonField`1 dataField, DependencyObject container, FrameworkElementFactory templateRoot, Int32 lastChildIndex, HybridDictionary childIndexFromChildID, FrameworkTemplate frameworkTemplate)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkTemplate.ApplyTemplateContent(UncommonField`1 templateDataField, FrameworkElement container)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.ApplyTemplate()
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Decorator.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Documents.AdornerDecorator.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Border.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Window.MeasureOverrideHelper(Size constraint)
   at System.Windows.Window.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.SetLayoutSize()
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisualInternal(Visual value)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisual(Visual value)
   at System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisual()
   at System.Windows.Window.SetupInitialState(Double requestedTop, Double requestedLeft, Double requestedWidth, Double requestedHeight)
   at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindowImpl()
   at System.Windows.Window.SafeCreateWindow()
   at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
   at System.Windows.Window.Show()
   at System.Windows.Application.<RunInternal>b__8(Object obj)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

----------------------------------------

Apart from that I also have trouble with the editors. The second one doesn't start at all but gives the error message that the configuration of the application is not corrent and that I should reinstall the application. And the third one, though starting, shows me the window of it, without menue or anything and then the error-message comes, asking me to send a bug-report to Windaft....

Attachments:
Error.txt [4.83 KiB]
Downloaded 203 times

04 Sep 2009, 11:49
Evil Romulan Overlord of Evil - Now 100% Faster!

Hi Aresius, welcome to the forums! :smile:

I know the cause of your problem, but it means you're going to have to redownload the game and supplement one of the files. It's an extremely common problem, but part of the game corrupted whilst you downloaded it.

Delete your existing copy of the game, then redownload it into a new folder.

Next, download This File and save it in your main Supremacy folder; when it asks, let it overwrite your existing HttpDownloader.dll file.

Once you've done that, load up the game and allow it to perform an update. Most people find the game works again after they have done this. If it doesn't though, please let us know and we'll see if we can come up with any other ideas.

As for the editors, they don't work because...they don't work. Mike (The developer) is working on a brand new editor for the game, so he didn't bother to update the existing editor when he released the last update. Unfortunately he forgot that this would mean the existing editor would no longer be compatible with the game and so didn't also remove the editor files from the download before he released it.

We're hoping the new editor - or at least an updated version of the existing one - will be released soon. I especially need access to the editor to fix a number of mistakes in the game database (Typos, incorrect stats, etc). I'll make these updates as soon as the editor is released. I'll then send the updates to Mike for addition to the update.

04 Sep 2009, 12:24
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Thanks.
Well by this method I was able to purge the initial trouble, but whenever I order a construction ship to build an 'Outpost, I get the unhandled Exception.
Code:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Supremacy.Orbitals.BuildStationOrder.FindTargets(Fleet source) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyCore\Orbitals\FleetOrders.cs:line 877
   at Supremacy.Client.Views.GalaxyScreenPresenter.ExecuteIssueTaskForceOrderCommand(Pair`2 p) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Workspace\supremacy\Mainline\SupremacyClientComponents\Views\GalaxyScreen\GalaxyScreenPresenter.cs:line 201
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.Execute(T parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\DelegateCommand.cs:line 81
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.DelegateCommand`1.System.Windows.Input.ICommand.Execute(Object parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\DelegateCommand.cs:line 107
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Commands.CompositeCommand.Execute(Object parameter) in C:\Users\Mike Strobel\Desktop\PrismV2\CAL\Desktop\Composite.Presentation\Commands\CompositeCommand.cs:line 177
   at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

----------------------------------------
Strange this is, I set the tech-level to something very highly advanced, I do not have any coloniser ships. I have the Oberth, the refitted Constitution, the Miranda, the Constellation and the type II Construction ship, but that's all.

Also: My initial system has peoples limit of 255, but with the moon habitats, I raised it to over 300, yet the growth stopped at 255.

Anda final question: Can it be that the other races apart form the Federation don't really have many images yet?
I tried the Klingon (they use LCARS?!) and they had no images for the farms, the industry complexes and many other things that the Federation actually had images for. Haven't tried other races so far...

Attachments:
Error.txt [1.91 KiB]
Downloaded 205 times

04 Sep 2009, 13:20

Yes, we know of the Outpost problem. Our advice is: don't build them! :doh:

The Outpost problem was a programming bug that was introduced in the last update. As it is a programming issue, there is no easy fix, and so we need Mike to release a fixed version of the game. He knows of the problem, but he was kidnapped by his boss and cruelly forced to work over the summer, so hasn't been able to release any updates since the May update. The good news is that Mike finally escaped and has begun programming again. It will likely be a few weeks minimum before an update is released though.

The ships you can build aren't just based on tech level; it is also based on the shipyard in your system. The bigger and more advanced the shipyard, the better the ships it can build. Or at least that's the theory. The system needs a bit more tweaking, and some of the upgrade/obsoletion paths for the ships also don't work as expected, which is two more reasons why I need to get my hands on a working editor to do the game updates.

The system growth problem is another known bug. A similar, related bug is that the system growth rate structures actually reduce system growth to 1 population per turn. Again, Mike knows of it, but it's a programming issue so we need to wait for an update.

The game is still at a very, very, early stage. The interfaces for the other empires simply haven't been made - yet. The Cardassians did have their own right-click menu interface two updates back, but a bug in the interface meant this had to be scrapped. It will be reintroduced in a future update, as will the interfaces for all of the races. LCARS is simply the standard interface and is applied by default in the absence of a race-specific one.

The lack of images is also because they haven't been made - yet. But we've made some significant progress on creating ship and building images since the May update, so these new images will hopefully be included in the next update. You can view the ship images in This Thread, (Warning - don't click link unless you've got a fast connection - 400+ images will load) and you can view the structure images Here. (Click the links at the bottom of the screen in that link to view more, images only load via links so this link is safe if you've got a slow connection)

I've created a thread specifically for known problems with the current version of the game. You can find it Here.

04 Sep 2009, 20:42
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Matress_of_evil wrote:
Yes, we know of the Outpost problem. Our advice is: don't build them! :doh:

The Outpost problem was a programming bug that was introduced in the last update. As it is a programming issue, there is no easy fix, and so we need Mike to release a fixed version of the game. He knows of the problem, but he was kidnapped by his boss and cruelly forced to work over the summer, so hasn't been able to release any updates since the May update. The good news is that Mike finally escaped and has begun programming again. It will likely be a few weeks minimum before an update is released though.
Lol, okay. Happy to hear it wasn't my error... ;)
It's just a hard thing trying to have a running army when you cannot send it out more than 10 clicks because that's the distance it can go to and from a system to resupply.

Matress_of_evil wrote:
The ships you can build aren't just based on tech level; it is also based on the shipyard in your system. The bigger and more advanced the shipyard, the better the ships it can build. Or at least that's the theory. The system needs a bit more tweaking, and some of the upgrade/obsoletion paths for the ships also don't work as expected, which is two more reasons why I need to get my hands on a working editor to do the game updates.
Hardly, it was the colony ship, one that should be available from the beginning and in every yard.

Matress_of_evil wrote:
The system growth problem is another known bug. A similar, related bug is that the system growth rate structures actually reduce system growth to 1 population per turn. Again, Mike knows of it, but it's a programming issue so we need to wait for an update.
Already ran across that. No big issue with smaller system with a 100-200 population, but in my latest achievment is a system with over 600 population. oO
That takes long.

Matress_of_evil wrote:
The game is still at a very, very, early stage. The interfaces for the other empires simply haven't been made - yet. The Cardassians did have their own right-click menu interface two updates back, but a bug in the interface meant this had to be scrapped. It will be reintroduced in a future update, as will the interfaces for all of the races. LCARS is simply the standard interface and is applied by default in the absence of a race-specific one.

The lack of images is also because they haven't been made - yet. But we've made some significant progress on creating ship and building images since the May update, so these new images will hopefully be included in the next update. You can view the ship images Here, (Warning - don't click link unless you've got a fast connection - 400+ images) and you can view the structure images Here. (Click the links at the bottom of the screen in that link to view more)

I've created a thread specifically for known problems with the current version of the game. You can find it Here.

Ran through all of that.
Wow, while I'm impressed with the sheer size and also the lineage of the many ship-classes and types, I found it very sad to see so many Trek ships used for other races, minors and such.
I didn't quite look at all the building images, but thinking about this all leads me to one questio:
How can I help?
I'm best in writing (and I've seen some things still lack a description), but I've got a crapload of images around that can be used, both buildings as well as ships that could be used to replace some of the aforementioned Trek-Minor ships, or also others.
I find it kinda funny to see a MonCal ship used for the Devore. But a Waverider as Kazon-fighter or the Wallace as Kellerun-Cruiser?
:shocked:

Oh, and I have one more question (yes, yes, I can never stay silent... :P ), gamewise: How can I select multiple ships? I have a large army ready, but I can always only select one ship, right-click gives me the menue, CTRL, ALT or Caps (or a compination) doesn't work.

04 Sep 2009, 21:26

The images of ships aren't just random; they are renders/screenshots of the actual models as they will appear in the combat system. We therefore can't just add random images or there would be no point in using renders/screenshots.

As for any models that are mis-named/taken from other shows, this is only a temporary thing. Version 1 of the ship database is simply about acquiring models, regardless of their quality or source. Once we've filled all of the ship slots with models, we will then move onto version 2 - prettying up the models or finding a more appropriate model. We replace the ship images each time we have a new or updated ship model as well.

I know this sounds like a strange system, but we will need over 400 models, and physically creating each of them from scratch would be nigh on impossible for our small team. We only have one main modeller, (Kenneth_of_Borg) plus a number of other contributors (Trashman, Fireball, Modelsplease) so it is easier for Kenneth to concentrate on acquiring or modifying existing models first and then pretty them up later. Most of the minor race vessels are also completely new designs - we never saw their own designs in Trek, even though it is logical that they had *something* to fly around in. So for the time being, we just ask for patience if any of the models look strange are obviously aren't Trek. We KNOW they of the problems, and they will be sorted out in due course.

Much of the game database has already been written by a guy called Dafedz. He's written a huge database of info for our project, and you can find it Here. There are some differences between the database and the game because A) he hasn't updated it in a month or three, and B) he isn't the game developer and has some slightly different ideas on game concepts, but for the most part, what is written in the database is what will be in the game. If you want to help with the game, then looking for differences between the game and the database, and looking for typos in the game would be a big help. We've already got people working on that, such as .Iceman, but six eyes are better than than four. :razz:

As for selecting multiple ships, then Supremacy employs a similar system to BOTF. At the bottom-left of the screen is a button that says "Redeploy Ships". Click this button, and you'll be taken to a screen with images of all of the ships in the system/sector. Single-click one of these images to view detailed info of the ship in question, or double-click it to add it to your existing fleet. Double-click all of the ship images to add them all to the fleet.

You can also double-click the images at the bottom of the screen to remove them from a fleet. Once you've finished, press Esc or use the right-click menu to go back to the map.

04 Sep 2009, 22:38
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Matress_of_evil wrote:
The images of ships aren't just random; they are renders/screenshots of the actual models as they will appear in the combat system. We therefore can't just add random images or there would be no point in using renders/screenshots.
I know, I was just wondering if the images AND the meshes can be switched.
Matress_of_evil wrote:
As for any models that are mis-named/taken from other shows, this is only a temporary thing. Version 1 of the ship database is simply about acquiring models, regardless of their quality or source. Once we've filled all of the ship slots with models, we will then move onto version 2 - prettying up the models or finding a more appropriate model. We replace the ship images each time we have a new or updated ship model as well.
I'm less worried about other show images, I actually like that idea. :)
Matress_of_evil wrote:
I know this sounds like a strange system, but we will need over 400 models, and physically creating each of them from scratch would be nigh on impossible for our small team. We only have one main modeller, (Kenneth_of_Borg) plus a number of other contributors (Trashman, Fireball, Modelsplease) so it is easier for Kenneth to concentrate on acquiring or modifying existing models first and then pretty them up later. Most of the minor race vessels are also completely new designs - we never saw their own designs in Trek, even though it is logical that they had *something* to fly around in. So for the time being, we just ask for patience if any of the models look strange are obviously aren't Trek. We KNOW they of the problems, and they will be sorted out in due course.
Ah, okay.
Matress_of_evil wrote:
Much of the game database has already been written by a guy called Dafedz. He's written a huge database of info for our project, and you can find it Here. There are some differences between the database and the game because A) he hasn't updated it in a month or three, and B) he isn't the game developer and has some slightly different ideas on game concepts, but for the most part, what is written in the database is what will be in the game. If you want to help with the game, then looking for differences between the game and the database, and looking for typos in the game would be a big help. We've already got people working on that, such as .Iceman, but six eyes are better than than four. :razz:
Hm, I'll try that then.
Matress_of_evil wrote:
As for selecting multiple ships, then Supremacy employs a similar system to BOTF. At the bottom-left of the screen is a button that says "Redeploy Ships". Click this button, and you'll be taken to a screen with images of all of the ships in the system/sector. Single-click one of these images to view detailed info of the ship in question, or double-click it to add it to your existing fleet. Double-click all of the ship images to add them all to the fleet.

You can also double-click the images at the bottom of the screen to remove them from a fleet. Once you've finished, press Esc or use the right-click menu to go back to the map.
Thanks! :)

04 Sep 2009, 23:12
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Okay, some little Bug-Report Update from me.

Federations: After a short time with a new colony, the population stops growing. It's below the max (WITHOUT habitation units, but even with it doesn't work) and when the food stock is at 0, it doesn't even shrink. :shock:
Klingons: They've got no research! oO Everytime I try to access the research panel (either via the F-key or right-click menue), I get the blank background.
Romulans: No trouble with them so far.
Cardassians: They're not so clever as we took them, they can delcare war, but not end it.
Dominion: Their intel network doesn't work. No matter how many population units I direct there, it doesn't show up on the intel-screen.
General: The music get's boring.... :neutral: :P

05 Sep 2009, 14:57

Federation: this is probably a random glitch. People haven't mentioned this bug before, and the update has been with us for almost three months now. Do you happen to have a copy of the save file where this happened? If so, please attach it to a post.

Klingons: i'm unable to replicate your problem; the Klingon research screen worked for me. Again, it might be a random glitch. Reload the game and check whether it works or not.

Romulans: of course. There's no faulting the Star Empire... :romulan:

Cardassians: Diplomacy is at a VERY early stage in development. The only way for any of the races to break a treaty is to declare war, and there's no attack system order nor a combat system, so not much can happen during wars lol. Thanks for reporting this issue, but don't worry about it.

Dominion: the intel screen is going to be being scrapped and replaced with a brand-new system. Don't worry about this for the time being.

Music: our composers, AndrewJT and Davumaya, have been busy and have composed some new music. Expect to hear it in a future update. :wink:

05 Sep 2009, 15:24
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Here you are. :bolian:
About the Klingons: I'll try that later on.

So, actually, it doesn't even matter if I build warships, they have neither something to shoot at nor know how to shoot?
And here I thought the Klingons learn to operate a weapon before they learn to walk....

Attachments:
Fed.sav [560.49 KiB]
Downloaded 215 times

05 Sep 2009, 20:51

Thanks for the file, i'll pass it on to Mike.

The game currently lacks an AI, so no, the Klingons can't pick up a weapon. In fact, neither can any of the other Empires. They don't even build ships or buildings. They quite literally do nothing when you play the game at the moment. Mike is working on the AI, but it's likely going to be around a year before the AI is ready for a general release. Most of the AI code that exists is unfortunately only on paper at the moment. It's also likely going to be the single most complicated part of the game to program, which is why it'll take so long to write. All I can ask is that you have patience.

06 Sep 2009, 13:24
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Don't worry about the patience, I have plenty of that. ;)

06 Sep 2009, 14:19

Ah, but are both the Jedi and Klingon sides of yourself equally capable of patience?

...Incidentally, does that make you a Klingi or a Jedon? :confused: :lol:

06 Sep 2009, 22:47
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

:lol:
Cracking me up here...

I love the Klingons for their prowess, pride and uniqueness. As said, Samurai-Vikings of Space are they called here in Germany. Well, I'm married to an Asian, am of Nordic decendancy myself, so guess what. ;)

But I'm only Klingon when it comes to real critical things IRL, for the most time I'm rather a Vulcan-Jedi.

07 Sep 2009, 09:16
Chief Software Engineer
Chief Software Engineer

Matress_of_evil wrote:
Music: our composers, AndrewJT and Davumaya, have been busy and have composed some new music. Expect to hear it in a future update. :wink:
Oh wow, they have! Funny how I had to find out about it by reading the forums :lol:. Looks like I may have to publish a new update soon just to get the tracks out.

08 Sep 2009, 18:32
Profile WWW

I guess I need to start sending you PM's about the latest forum developments even though you're "back", Mike! :lol:

If you're going to be releasing an update soon, then i'll zip up my current version of the game images. There have been a lot of image updates since the May release, thanks to the fantastic efforts of Kenneth, Valcoren, and Tarek.

I've also worked on some minor file updates, such as a new star system name list. I've also compiled a .txt file with a big list of typos and changes that I need to make once the editor is released. Any word on when this is yet, Mike?

Starfleet.command has also sent me a ton of files over the last month or two with French translations of the current ingame text, so with any luck we'll be able to translate the game extremely quickly when the time comes to officially do so.

08 Sep 2009, 19:16
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

Oh, cool to eahr, then I'll wait with any work on proof-reading, etc until after the upldate, likely some of the errors are surely already purged by then, I estimate.

Cheers!

08 Sep 2009, 20:10
Chief Software Engineer
Chief Software Engineer

Matress_of_evil wrote:
I guess I need to start sending you PM's about the latest forum developments even though you're "back", Mike! :lol:

If you're going to be releasing an update soon, then i'll zip up my current version of the game images. There have been a lot of image updates since the May release, thanks to the fantastic efforts of Kenneth, Valcoren, and Tarek.

I've also worked on some minor file updates, such as a new star system name list. I've also compiled a .txt file with a big list of typos and changes that I need to make once the editor is released. Any word on when this is yet, Mike?

Starfleet.command has also sent me a ton of files over the last month or two with French translations of the current ingame text, so with any luck we'll be able to translate the game extremely quickly when the time comes to officially do so.

Ok, I'll do a partial update with some UI changes and whatever improvements you've made. This will be my last chance to get a update out for a while before too much stuff is under construction.

08 Sep 2009, 20:13
Profile WWW
Chief Software Engineer
Chief Software Engineer

Matress_of_evil wrote:

Ok, I'll do a partial update with some UI changes and whatever improvements you've made. This will be my last chance to get a update out for a while before too much stuff is under construction.

Editor will be a while yet.

08 Sep 2009, 20:15
Profile WWW
Communications Officer
Communications Officer

I'm from Germany so if a German version is planned, I can help out there.

08 Sep 2009, 21:44
Ship Engineer
Ship Engineer

Location: Space is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence!
Translators wanted:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3211

08 Sep 2009, 22:30

I've zipped up my TechObjects folder for you Mike. The images have already been PNGGauntleted, and I also included my updated StarNames and NebulaNames files. You can download them from Here. (58.45mb)

I've also attached my updates to-do list if you wanted to have a look.
Attachment:
updates to do for editor 3.txt [10.92 KiB]
Downloaded 220 times

Aresius, we've got two volunteer translators for German already, but you're welcome to join the team. Just follow Kenneth's link. :smile:

08 Sep 2009, 22:56
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]