View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 18:37

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Create Super Power 
Crewman

Greetings!

It's been quite a while. I have a ponderance/suggestion/question of sorts. I apologise first off if this has already been thought of/discussed.

Would it be possible to create a system (say, built into the editor) that allows you to create a new super power, not just replace an old one? You could have a building creator that allows you to make new buildings, simply enter a description, find/create an image, use drop down boxes to decide what the building does and how awesomely it does it, etc.

The flaw in the plan, obviously is that you may be able to find or draw, etc images for the ships of this newly created super power, but making 3D models for the combat section isn't (as I understand it) easy at all. I think it would be a bit much to hope for a 'ship creator'.

Anywho, I voice this idea mostly as a means for people like myself who nurse a desire to play as the Borg and assimilate everything in sight. But honestly the possibilities are endless. Cross over fantasies galaxy wide could be satisfied.

So, there it is for what it's worth. ^_^

06 Feb 2010, 03:12
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]