View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 14:33

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 We need more people! 
Crewman

I am applying to everyone that they spread the word on news groups (I mean those based on star trek) to attract more people to this game (those who have experience with programming games but eveyone are welcome).

For example I didn´t know anything about this until last week, and I play bof for several years now. More we spread the word more people will come, and the game could be finished a lot faster.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :!:

11 Jan 2005, 19:12
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

i already placed topics on prox 4 other forums that are based around startrek games. Their aren't a lot of people active in those forum anymore, because their aren't any StarTrek games going to be releashed for a while, except ofcourse this one. I got a good responce from people, and i think i already saw some people of those sites on this forum, but it's excellent to spread the word, keep it up! :D

Q: The trial never ended. We never reached a verdict. But now we have. You're guilty. Picard: Guilty of what? Q:Of being inferior.

11 Jan 2005, 19:18
Crewman

I can post in the Gamecatcher forum. It's mainly a civilization game forum but many people there are game fanatics and like all types of games. So it couldn't hurt to tell them about it.

11 Jan 2005, 20:01
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]